Supply preparation system with CIP and SIP units, supply production lines and Lab. instruments.
Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) and Sterilization-In-Place (SIP) are systems designed for automatic cleaning and disinfecting without major disassembly and assembly work. We design, develop, manufacture, supply and install Mobile and Fixed CIP & SIP Units for sanitization and sterilization. The units are custom made, modular, skidded in automated or semi-automated Models as per the required time cycle for cleaning and sterilization as a part of cGMP requirements from portable to large fixed Multi-Tank system.
- Related Content from Daiichi Jitsugyo (America), Inc.
- Prepack Technologies Pvt Ltd. Equipment Brochure
- Sanitary Design to meet all cGMP criteria.
- Contact parts : SS 316 L, Mirror polished & EP to < 0.5 Micron finish
- All Non- Contact parts : SS 304 Matt finish
- Orbital Tube welding
- Automation as per MCA & USFDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Built to custom requirement
- 100% Drinkability
- GMP documentation like DQ, FAT, IQ, OQ & PQ Protocols
- Site Installation & Commissioning
- Documented Output of cleaning & sterilization cycles